Spain’s Nodosa Shipyard has delivered the first of two pelagic trawlers ordered by German fishing company Kutterfisch.
Named Janne-Kristin, the vessel has an LOA of 35 metres, a width of 10 metres, a crew of 12, and a fishroom capacity of 350 cubic metres.
Propulsion is provided by an ABC 6DZC 749kW main engine.
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Port of Hamburg achieves 4.1 per cent growth in cargo throughput in 1H2019
Scandlines vessel to be fitted with rotor sail propulsion
in Ro-Pax World
- Jemar Norpower delivers wrasse catcher to Fitjar owner
Baleària launches Port Everglades-Bimini fast ferry route
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic