Norway’s Hukkelberg Boats has delivered a newbuild light diving craft (LDC) to local operator Frøy Vest.
Named Frøy Njord, the vessel was especially developed for use by fish farms in diving and remotely operated vehicle (ROV) operations.
The LDC has an LOA of 12.65 metres, a width of 3.55 metres, a maximum speed of 35 knots, and wheelhouse seating for four persons.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service