A new double-ended Ro-Pax ferry being built for Norwegian operator Fjord1 has been launched at Turkey’s Cemre Shipyard.
Named Skopphorn, the Havyard-designed vessel will have a length of 109.2 metres, a width of 16.6 metres, a draught of 3.9 metres, and capacity for up to 399 passengers and 120 vehicles once completed.
Delivery is scheduled for September of this year.
- Med Marine delivers ASD tug to Enapor
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding