Seven Seas Splendor, the second super luxury cruise ship that Fincantieri is building for Regent Seven Seas Cruises, was launched on Saturday, February 9.
Like its sister Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Splendor will have a gross displacement of 55,000 tonnes and accommodation for 750 passengers.
Delivery to the owners is scheduled for 2020.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, parent company of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, recently placed an order for a third ship in the series, which will be delivered in 2023.
- Massachusetts fishing company management, trawler captain fined US$511,000 for pollution violations
FTA awards US$32.8 million in federal grant funding for nationwide ferry service improvements
- GRSE launches final Priyadarshini-class FPV for Indian Coast Guard
- US Coast Guard, good Samaritans rescue distressed fishermen off Palau
Construction begins on Washington Island Ferry Line's largest vessel
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic