Norway’s Havyard Ship Technology recently delivered two newbuild double-ended Ro-Pax vessels in a series to local operator Fjord1.
Austrått was delivered on October 11 while sister vessel Vestrått (pictured) was delivered just one week later on October 18.
The Multi Maritime-designed vessels each have an LOA of 66.4 metres, a width of 14.2 metres, a moulded depth of 5.55 metres, a draught of 3.8 metres, seating for 250 passengers, and deck space for 50 vehicles.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago