UK-based energy support provider Green Marine has purchased a Damen crew transfer vessel (CTV) designed specifically for servicing offshore wind farms.
Named Green Storm, the vessel has an LOA of 25.75 metres, a width of 10.4 metres, a maximum draught of 2.2 metres, and capacity for four crew and 12 passengers.
Twin Caterpillar C32 engines with a total output of 1,790 kW give Green Storm a maximum speed of 28 knots and a range of 1,210 nautical miles at 22 knots.
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding delivers hopper barge to Rosmorport
- ST Marine Support's newest multi-purpose workboat launched
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Fugro completes first of three seep hunting campaigns for Petronas
- US Navy takes delivery of 10th Independence-class LCS