Vard Holdings recently announced that as at August 31, 2018, Fincantieri Oil and Gas (O&G) has agreed to acquire further shares in the company.
Fincantieri O&G, a subsidiary of Fincantieri, became the majority shareholder in Vard Holdings in 2013, at the time holding 79.34 per cent ownership.
Following the current acquisition, Fincantieri O&G will hold an aggregate of 1,111,030,861 shares in Vard, representing 94.16 per cent ownership in the company.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Vympel launches first of four patrol boats in series for Russian border guard
- PGS, TGS begin Jeanne d'Arc HD3D survey offshore Canada
- Italian joint venture acquires majority stake in Greece's Zouros
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding delivers hopper barge to Rosmorport
- ST Marine Support's newest multi-purpose workboat launched