Shearwater GeoServices has been awarded 3D surveys in the Mediterranean and South East Asia, adding seven vessel months to the current backlog.
The surveys will be starting in the first half of the fourth quarter of 2018. The Mediterranean survey will take approximately two months and the South East Asia survey will last five months.
The survey in the Mediterranean area covers approximately 1,300 square kilometres and will utilise Polar Empress. The contract in South East Asia covers two survey areas, totaling over 8,000 square kilometres, and will be conducted by Polar Duchess (pictured).
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded projects equivalent to eight vessel months in Arabian Sea
BOOK REVIEW | Empire of the Winds – The Global Role of Asia’s Great Archipelago
in Book Reviews
- Shearwater completes acquisition of Schlumberger marine seismic business
- Polarcus awarded 3D project in South East Asia
- Solstad Farstad announces three new charters
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west