Spain’s Navantia delivered the newbuild Suezmax crude oil tanker Monte Urquiola to operator Ibaizábal Group on Thursday, January 17.
The vessel is the third of four Suezmax tankers ordered by Ibaizábal.
The 156,000DWT Monte Urquiola has a length of 274 metres, a width of 48 metres, and a load capacity of 175,000 cubic metres divided into 12 cargo tanks and two slops.
JMU delivers VLCC to Meiji Group subsidiary
in Tanker World
- Fomento Bulk Carriers takes delivery of 205,000DWT newbuild
Three arrested in Spain for Grande Europa fires
in PCTC World
- Port of Luleå's newest hybrid icebreaking tug undergoes sea trials
- Hudong Zhonghua delivers sixth 13,000t heavy lift ship to Zeamarine
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds