Diana Shipping, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, has entered into a time charter contract with Ausca Shipping of Hong Kong for one of its Panamax dry bulk vessels.
The charter commenced on Monday, July 15, and has a firm period of minimum seven months to maximum nine months.
The 75,000DWT Selina has been selected for the charter.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor