CSSC Chengxi Shipbuilding has delivered JY River, a newbuild bulk carrier ordered by Bank of Communications Financial Leasing.
The vessel is the fourth 82,000-tonne bulk carrier in a series delivered by CSSC Chengxi to the same owner.
Like its sisters, JY River has a length of 229 metres, a width of 32.26 metres, and a draught of 12.2 metres.
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
- Chinese longliner catches fire off Tuvalu
- Caspian Offshore Construction takes delivery of Damen ice-class tug
- Zhongshan Water Administration's newest vessel to patrol Dawan district
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic