Athens-based dry bulk vessel owner Diana Shipping has entered a time charter contract with Rotterdam-based Glencore Agriculture for the Panamax vessel, Calipso.
The 2005-built Calipso is a 73,691DWT Panamax dry bulk vessel.
The gross charter rate is US$12,200 a day, minus a five per cent commission paid to third parties, for a period of 15 to 18 months.
The charter, which is expected to generate US$5.3 million for the minimum period, was expected to commence on March 12.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west