Navios Maritime Containers recently took delivery of Navios Miami, a 2009-built, 4,563TEU containership.
The vessel was acquired for a price of US$13.9 million.
Navios Miami has an LOA of 262.06 metres and a width of 32.25 metres.
Last modified onWednesday, 10 October 2018 12:03
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west