Danish builder Vestværft delivered a new fishing vessel to the UK's Tranquility Fishing Company last week.
The flyshooter is 27.55 metres long and 8.0 metres wide.
Tranquility is equipped with a Mitsubishi S6U six-cylinder engine and Hundested CPGD120 reduction gearbox.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy