Danish builder Vestværft delivered a new fishing vessel to the UK's Tranquility Fishing Company last week.
The flyshooter is 27.55 metres long and 8.0 metres wide.
Tranquility is equipped with a Mitsubishi S6U six-cylinder engine and Hundested CPGD120 reduction gearbox.
- Smart Green Shipping Alliance partners with Drax and Ultrabulk for sail-powered bulker project
- Shearwater completes acquisition of Schlumberger marine seismic business
- New research expedition to study Southern Ocean carbon pump
- Griffon to officially unveil search and rescue hovercraft
- UK Hydrographic Office contributes to autonomous navigation study