Danish builder Vestværft delivered a new fishing vessel to the UK's Tranquility Fishing Company last week.
The flyshooter is 27.55 metres long and 8.0 metres wide.
Tranquility is equipped with a Mitsubishi S6U six-cylinder engine and Hundested CPGD120 reduction gearbox.
- HMS Dragon makes second major drug bust in less than two weeks
Funchal to become hotel ship under Signature Living
- Sea trials completed for Royal Navy’s newest River-class OPV
- Three shipbuilding teams shortlisted to build new warships in UK
- UK MoD unveils name of second Dreadnought-class submarine
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west