Vard has secured a contract for the construction of one vessel for an undisclosed Norwegian customer.
The vessel is scheduled for delivery from one of Vard's shipyards in Norway in the fourth quarter of 2019.
The contract value is approximately NOK 200 million (US$24.5 million).
Vard has not yet released any details on the vessel.
Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
Fincantieri to build Explorer class ship for Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Stream Tankers’ second 19,900DWT ship embarks on delivery voyage
in Tanker World
- Cowes Harbour Commission and Diverse Marine sign patrol RIB contract
Rauma Marine Constructions signs letter of intent for new Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago