Vard has secured a contract for the construction of one vessel for an undisclosed Norwegian customer.
The vessel is scheduled for delivery from one of Vard's shipyards in Norway in the fourth quarter of 2019.
The contract value is approximately NOK 200 million (US$24.5 million).
Vard has not yet released any details on the vessel.
NAOS reveals new Ro-Pax design for Corsica Ferries
in Ro-Pax World
PHOTO OF THE DAY | Søby Værft puts newbuild trawler into the water
- Akva Marine's new 15-metre high-pressure cleaning boat
- Live fish carrier ordered for offshore salmon farm
One dead and one injured in tanker accident
in Tanker World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine
- New icebreaker for Australia floated out at Damen Shipyards Galati
- Oren Shipbuilding delivers four survey boats to Dubai
- Parkol Marine Engineering launches 20m scalloper for Isle of Islay