DFDS has ordered a new Ro-Ro from Chinese builder Jinling Shipyard.
The Ro-Ro was designed to carry 6,700 lane metres of freight equivalent to around 450 trailers.
The vessel is expected for delivery in the first half of 2020.
Last modified onFriday, 15 June 2018 12:14
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy