Wärtsilä will provide the ship design for a new vessel for Scotland-based fishing company Castlehill.
The 69.8-metre trawler Resolute will be built at Balenciaga Shipyard in Spain and will be delivered in 2020. It will replace an existing vessel of the same name in the owner’s fleet.
The newer Resolute will operate in the fishing grounds of the North Sea.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service