Construction work has begun on a new factory trawler for Canadian seafood company Ocean Choice International.
The hull is being built by Tersan Shipyard in Turkey while the factory deck is being designed and built in Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Skipsteknisk-designed vessel will boast several environment-friendly features. Delivery is expected in December 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds