Spanish builder Metalships and Docks delivered a newbuild factory trawler to Greenland-based Niisa Trawl on Wednesday, December 12.
The Skipsteknisk-designed, DNV GL-classed vessel has been named Regina C.
Regina C has a length of 79 metres, a width of 17 metres, accommodations for 32 persons, a holding capacity of 2,350 cubic metres, and a freezing capacity of 110 tonnes per day.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding