Trefjar has delivered a longline fishing boat to its Norweigan owner in Lofoten.
Vikberg weighs 14 gross tonnes and is powered by an FPT C13 485kW engine.
The boat is also equipped with two hydraulic side screws that are connected to the boat's steering.
The vessel has space for fifteen 380-litre tubs in its midship.
The vessel has accommodation for three people and has already begun operation.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago