Brazil’s Wilson Sons shipyard has delivered the second of four tugs to SAAM SMIT Towage Brazil.
Designed by Damen Shipyards, the SST-Aruá was built in Guarujá, São Paulo.
The 24-metre-long tug has an 11-metre beam and a bollard pull of 71 tonnes. The first of the series, the SST-Aimore, was delivered in June.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Tour boat damaged, five injured following collision with yacht near Aeolian Islands
- Vietnamese boat detained for illegal fishing in Southern Philippines
- Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
- Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- US Navy issues draft RFP for corvette-sized USVs