Remontowa Shipbuilding has launched the third in a series of six tugs ordered by the Polish Navy.
Like its sisters, Mieszko will be utilised for ship handling, personnel transport, oil spill response, and search and rescue (SAR).
The navy is expected to take delivery of all six tugs in the series in 2019 and 2020.
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
- GRSE launches final Priyadarshini-class FPV for Indian Coast Guard
Construction begins on Washington Island Ferry Line's largest vessel
in Ro-Pax World
- First steel cut for future frigate HMS Cardiff
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor