Hindustan Shipyard (HSL) delivered the newbuild tug Avtar to the Indian Navy on Friday, July 12.
The vessel is the fourth in a series of six 10-tonne bollard pull tugs ordered by the navy.
The fifth tug in the series is at HSL undergoing final preparations for delivery while the sixth is scheduled to be completed by mid-August.
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Shogun Ships' newest Ro-Pax formally enters service
in Ro-Pax World
- PSA Marine takes delivery of dual fuel tug
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor