Damen Shipyards Group is set to unveil its newest series of 27-metre multi-purpose workboats.
The vessel will have accommodations for seven people and will be able to perform towing, anchor handling, marine contracting, and dredging support duties.
The first unit in the series recently completed sea trials and is currently en route to Southampton for the upcoming Seawork Marine and Workboat Exhibition.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service