Sanmar Shipyards of Turkey has begun construction of a new series of escort and line handling tugs designed by Robert Allan Ltd.
The tugs have a length of 32 metres and satisfy both BV and RINA rules and regulations applicable to escort and FiFi1 tugs.
The first two units of the new tug series are scheduled to be delivered to Orkney Islands Council Marine Services between May and August 2020.
EDITORIAL | Dead hand of government destroys yet another shipbuilder
in Ro-Pax World
- Szczecin, Gdynia maritime offices to get two new research vessels in 2020
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
- First steel cut for Interlake Steamship's newest bulker
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy