Turkey’s Med Marine has delivered a 25-metre ASD tug to Cape Verde-based towage and pilotage company Enapor.
The Robert Allan Ltd-designed vessel was completed at Med Marine’s Ereğli Shipyard in 2016 and joined the Med Marine fleet shortly thereafter.
Formerly operating as Yilport M, the tug has been renamed Praia Maria by its new owners.
The vessel has FiFi1 notation, a crew of six, and two Wärtsilä W9L20 1,800 kW engines that deliver a free sailing speed of 12 knots and a bollard pull of 50 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy