Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard held a steel-cutting ceremony for four new ASD tugs on Friday, April 19.
All four vessels will be delivered to local operator Liaoning Hongyun Shunze Tug upon completion.
The tugs will perform ship assist duties at the port facilities of chemicals manufacturer Liaoning Haihang Industry.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage