Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard held a steel-cutting ceremony for four new ASD tugs on Friday, April 19.
All four vessels will be delivered to local operator Liaoning Hongyun Shunze Tug upon completion.
The tugs will perform ship assist duties at the port facilities of chemicals manufacturer Liaoning Haihang Industry.
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel