Med Marine has delivered another tug to Gemport for its operations at Gemlik Port following the sale of the 18-metre Altintel M earlier this month.
Med XXVI (pictured), a Med Marine-built and Robert Allan Ltd-designed 23-metre tug, is set to leave Med Marine’s fleet to join that of Gemport, where it will be renamed Uludağ Y.
The delivery of Med XXVI to its new owners leaves five tugs in the same series still operating in Med Marine’s fleet at different locations throughout Turkey.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding