Poland’s Remontowa Shipbuilding laid the keel of the second of two multi-purpose workboats for the Gdynia and Szczecin Maritime Offices in a ceremony on Thursday, March 7.
The vessel will be primarily used for the transport and maintenance of buoys in both coastal areas and inland waterways but will also have secondary towing, firefighting, search and rescue (SAR), and hydrographic survey capabilities.
Delivery of the tender is scheduled for 2020.
- Philippine Coast Guard's largest patrol vessel launched
- Remontowa launches third of six tugs for Polish Navy
- Sredne-Nevsky lays keel of seventh Project 12700 minesweeper
- First steel cut for Indonesian Navy's second purpose-built hospital ship
- Naval Group launches French Navy's first Barracuda-class sub