Svitzer Australia is slated to bring three new tugs to the Port of Geraldton as part of a five-year non-exclusive licence for towage services with Mid West Ports.
The company will invest in three new 70-tonne bollard pull tugs for the operation.
The tugs will be designed by Robert Allan Ltd and are to be delivered in 2020.
- More than 20 rescued from burning longliner in Indian Ocean
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- Bermuda's "white elephant" police patrol boat sold to private owner
- Newbuild 32m tugs join Hongkong Salvage and Towage fleet
- Swedish port operator takes delivery of hybrid icebreaking tug