Svitzer Australia is slated to bring three new tugs to the Port of Geraldton as part of a five-year non-exclusive licence for towage services with Mid West Ports.
The company will invest in three new 70-tonne bollard pull tugs for the operation.
The tugs will be designed by Robert Allan Ltd and are to be delivered in 2020.
- Med Marine delivers ASD tug to Enapor
Incat to build world’s largest aluminium ship
in Ro-Pax World
- VESSEL REVIEW | The Ox – Six-metre work punt for Australian shipyard
BOOK REVIEW | The Submarine Six – Australian Naval Heroes
in Book Reviews
- Cattle carrier rescues two castaways from shark-infested waters in Darwin Harbour
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding