A harbour tug that had belonged to Med Marine’s fleet has been sold to Gemport, a subsidiary of Turkish port operator Yilport Holding.
The 2004-built Altintel M will sail operationally under the name Iznik Y with its new owners.
It will be replaced in the original owner's fleet by a Robert Allan Ltd-designed tug slated to be delivered by Med Marine’s own shipbuilding arm within this year.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds