Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched the ASD tug Hu Towing 8 on Sunday, November 25.
The 2 x 1,471kW tug was designed and built for Shanghai Dayu Shipping.
It is the second ASD tug built by Jiangsu Zhenjiang for Shanghai Dayu after Hu Towing 6.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro