Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard launched a new ASD harbour towing tug on Friday, November 16.
Named Bingang Towing 8, the tug was built for Binzhou Port Group.
The vessel is powered by twin 1,471kW engines.
Last modified onWednesday, 21 November 2018 04:56
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed
- Jan De Nul launches fourth ultra-low emission vessel