Daizo Corporation delivered a new harbour tug on Thursday, October 11.
The tug has been named 46th Soshin Maru.
It has a gross tonnage of 180, a length of 33.9 metres, a width of 9.2 metres, and a depth of 4.1 metres.
Last modified onFriday, 12 October 2018 16:51
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance