Daizo Corporation delivered a new harbour tug on Thursday, October 11.
The tug has been named 46th Soshin Maru.
It has a gross tonnage of 180, a length of 33.9 metres, a width of 9.2 metres, and a depth of 4.1 metres.
Last modified onFriday, 12 October 2018 16:51
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding