Island Tug and Barge (ITB) christened the newest addition to its Western Canada fleet in a ceremony on Friday, September 28.
Island Raider, a Robert Allan Ltd-designed articulating tug, will be paired with ITB's double-hulled oil tank barge ITB Resolution as an ATB unit.
The 24- by 12.5-metre tug is powered by twin Cummins KTA38M 634kW engines and has space for a standard crew of four.
- TOR Group to build Robert Allan-designed tug trio for Ghana operator
- Med Marine secures Italian tug order
COLUMN | Broken ice, broken dreams [Offshore Accounts]
WB Yeats delivered to Irish Continental Group
in Ro-Pax World
AIDA Cruises takes delivery of world’s first LNG-powered cruise ship
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west