Kotug Smit Towage recently held a naming ceremony for its newly-built Damen ASD tug that will operate in the Port of Zeebrugge.
The tug, named Southampton, is one of four Damen-built tugs recently delivered to Kotug Smit for its European harbour towage activities.
Southampton has a bollard pull in excess of 80 tonnes as well as environmentally efficient performance.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Collision with tanker may have caused fishing boat to capsize, Norwegian investigators claim
- Piriou begins building OPV trio for Argentina
- Sevmash Shipbuilding launches drone-capable submarine
- Qatar Petroleum initiates shipbuilding programme for more than 100 new LNG carriers
- TechnipFMC awarded ConocoPhillips EPCI contract