Iskes Towage and Salvage officially named its two new Damen ASD tugs Mars and Mercurius in a ceremony held at IJmuiden Port, Amsterdam.
Mars and Mercurius will operate mainly in the ports of IJmuiden (Amsterdam) and Europort (Rotterdam), but are also available for assignments further offshore in the North Sea.
Each of the new tugs has a bollard pull of 82.5 tonnes and feature a number of modifications by Iskes.
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy