Italthai Marine held a keel-laying ceremony of its second Robert Allan Ltd.-designed tug in a series for the Royal Thai Navy (RTN) at its facilities in July.
The tug will be a sister vessel to Panyi 857, which was delivered to the RTN in 2016.
RTN senior officials led by Commander-in-Chief Admiral Naris Pratoomsuwan attended the ceremony and were accompanied by Italthai Marine Managing Director Mr. Wirat Chanasit.
- Med Marine delivers ASD tug to Enapor
- VESSEL REVIEW | Loggerhead & Leatherback – Great Barrier Reef tourist landing craft
- VESSEL REVIEW | Mark E. Kuebler – First of new US-built tug series impresses with serious power
- FEATURE | Tourist dive boat takes shape at Thailand's Seacrest
- Marintug takes delivery of ASD tug from Sanmar