Italthai Marine held a keel-laying ceremony of its second Robert Allan Ltd.-designed tug in a series for the Royal Thai Navy (RTN) at its facilities in July.
The tug will be a sister vessel to Panyi 857, which was delivered to the RTN in 2016.
RTN senior officials led by Commander-in-Chief Admiral Naris Pratoomsuwan attended the ceremony and were accompanied by Italthai Marine Managing Director Mr. Wirat Chanasit.
- Newbuild frigate delivered to Royal Thai Navy
- TOR Group to build Robert Allan-designed tug trio for Ghana operator
- Med Marine secures Italian tug order
- Eight additional SAR boats ordered for Canadian Coast Guard
VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kayleigh N – New lobster boat refines a previous build
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia