Damen Shipyards has delivered a hybrid tug to De Boer Remorquage and Iskes Towage and Salvage.
Powered by an advanced hybrid propulsion system, Fregate combines the functions of an ASD tug with the capabilities to conduct maintenance dredging.
Fregate is designed and equipped with an air- and water injection system for maintenance dredging at the harbours of Cayenne and Kourou.
EDITORIAL | Dead hand of government destroys yet another shipbuilder
in Ro-Pax World
- COLUMN | The rise of the Southeast Asian coast guards [NAVAL GAZING]
- Royal IHC delivers TSHD to Dutch Dredging
- SMS Towage acquires Damen ASD tug pair
- VESSEL REVIEW | Baía Farta – 74-metre fisheries research vessel for Angola
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy