MTG Dolphin has delivered a tug to Navibulgar.
This is the second of three vessels in a series built to Robert Allan Ltd designs by the shipyard.
Alioth satisfies the applicable rules and regulations of Bureau Veritas and will sail under a Bulgarian flag.
It has an overall length of 27.6 metres with a beam of 10 metres and a draught of 3.95 metres.
The main propulsion is comprised of two Caterpillar engines, each with a capacity of 1,300kW, driving two rotating Azipod drives.
The vessel is fitted for an optional aft towing winch and has a bollard pull is 40 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner