Royal Niestern Sander has begun construction of a new hydrographic survey vessel ordered by Geo Plus.
Once completed, Geo Ranger will have a length of 41 metres, a beam of 8.7 metres, a depth of 4.25 metres, and accommodation for 21 people.
Delivery is scheduled for the spring of 2020.
- Szczecin, Gdynia maritime offices to get two new research vessels in 2020
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- Jianglong launches first of three patrol boats for CMSA's Fujian branch
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy