Chinese unmanned systems developer OceanAlpha recently unveiled a new unmanned surface vehicle (USV) designed to assist in water pollution control.
Named OceanAlpha 5G, the USV will be equipped with high-resolution cameras and other systems for testing water quality and identifying the cause of the pollution to help end-users better identify how to address and resolve water pollution incidents.
The USV may also be utilised for survey work, OceanAlpha general manager Ran Zhang told reporters at an exhibition in Barcelona.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy