Hydrographic and geophysical survey company Ocean Infinity has placed three separate orders for a total of five Kongsberg Maritime Hugin autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) systems.
This brings Ocean Infinity’s total inventory of Hugin AUVs to 15.
The AUVs are supplied with Kongsberg Maritime’s synthetic aperture sonars that provide high-resolution imaging and full swath bathymetry.
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Solstad secures PSV contract, extensions
- EMGS awarded multi-client survey in Norwegian Barents Sea
- Neptune Marine wins Jifmar Offshore order for workboat pair