UK-based Walker Marine Design (WMD) recently unveiled a new firefighting boat design.
The vessel will have a length of 27 metres, a wave-piercing bow, a bridge with 360-degree vision, and a maximum speed in excess of 30 knots.
Onboard facilities will include a casualty treatment room.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy