The Delta-Pilot branch office of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) has issued a tender for the purchase of three pilot boats.
In accordance with technical requirements, the vessels must have a length of 17 metres, a maximum draught of two metres, and a maximum speed of 15 knots at full displacement.
The expected cost of the three vessels including VAT is UAH274.64 million (US$9.74 million).
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding