The Delta-Pilot branch office of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) has issued a tender for the purchase of three pilot boats.
In accordance with technical requirements, the vessels must have a length of 17 metres, a maximum draught of two metres, and a maximum speed of 15 knots at full displacement.
The expected cost of the three vessels including VAT is UAH274.64 million (US$9.74 million).
- Shipyard De Hoop to build patrol vessels for HLS
- Cargo ship carrying cocaine worth US$148 million seized off Portuguese coast
- Hindustan Shipyard to build tug quartet for Indian Navy
- P&O Reyser orders IMO Tier III compliant tug from UAE builder
- OPINION | EU position on Nord Stream 2 spells disaster for Ukraine