Canada’s Zodiac Hurricane Technologies is set to deliver a new series of lightweight interceptor boats to the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN).
The 7.31-metre Special Operations Rigid-Hull Inflatable Boats (SO RHIBs) are designed to be easily craned on and off the RCN’s Halifax-class frigates.
These boats will primarily be used for medium-range interdiction missions by the RCN’s Naval Tactical Operations Group (NTOG).
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding