On July 12, Ribcraft delivered four RIBs to Dutch police in the Port of Rotterdam.
The boats are fitted with two Yanmar 8LV engines delivering 280kW each.
By the end of the year, Ribcraft will have delivered the Dutch police 24 RIBS since 2016, ranging in size from five to twelve metres long.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials