Turkish operator Anex Tour is set to acquire a 1981-built passenger vessel from Britain's Saga Cruises.
The 800-passenger Saga Sapphire is scheduled to be handed over to Anex in mid-2020 with its maiden voyage under its future owners to commence soon afterward.
The vessel, which will be homeported in Antalya, will be Anex Tour's first cruise ship.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy