A keel-laying ceremony for the first block of Royal Caribbean’s new Quantum Ultra-class cruise ship Odyssey of the Seas has been held at Neptun Werft.
Once completed, the vessel will have a gross displacement of approximately 170,000 tonnes. It is scheduled to be delivered by Meyer Werft in autumn 2020.
The keel-laying comes less than a month after sister ship Spectrum of the Seas was delivered by Meyer Werft.
- Sredne-Nevsky lays keel of seventh Project 12700 minesweeper
- PSV delivered to Seacor and COSCO joint venture
- Heerema to provide T&I services for largest offshore wind farm in US
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- COLUMN | McDermott International acquisition “spent $16 million on hookers” in Colombian corruption claim [Offshore Accounts]