Dalian-based ODC Marine has conducted the first round of sea trials of O², a new vessel being built for French tour boat operator Latitude Verte.
The hybrid-powered vessel has a length of 12 metres, capacity for 50 passengers, and an underwater camera.
Once delivered, O² will take people out on scenic tours in the waters off Bormes-les-Mimosas in southeastern France.
BOOK REVIEW | China’s Maritime Gray Zone Operations
in Book Reviews
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Delivery of Russian submarine Kazan to be delayed
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding